I was born in 1982 and grew up in Florence; I studied at the University in Florence for three years and for two more years at the University of Siena, where I specialized in Linguistic Sciences for Intercultural Communication, with honors.
My major is equated with DITALS.
Nowadays I keep studying my language through many refresher courses.
I speak English, French and a bit of Spanish.
My passion is traveling! China, India, Cuba, Japan, Senegal, Vietnam, Guatemala, Morocco and … much more!
Traveling I meet different people, I taste new foods, I see interesting things, and I can do this through my job!!
Here are some of the places where I taught Italian in Italy and in the World:
- 2006 Seoul: Altaitalia;
- 2007 Belgrade: Istituto Italiano di Cultura;
- 2008 to 2012 Florence: Lorenzo de’ Medici;
- 2010 Paris: Enseigna;
- 2011 to 2014 Florence: Eurocentres;
- 2012 to 2014 Florence: Istituto Galilei;
- 2014 Florence: Richmond University;
- 2016 Florence: Capa University;
- 2017 to 2020 Florence: Fidi;
... and in many homes, libraries or bars where I meet my private students!
Universities & Schools: